Very Dark
Somewhere down our street there have been electrical technicians working on something; I have no idea what. Anyway, because of this they had to turn the whole street's electricity off. And that included us. 😱 The workers said that the construction would be anytime between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM. At about 9:00 AM I was doing my schooling when without a sound, the lights went off. Then it turned very dark (as it says in the title).
Because it was a very rainy day, there were a lot of clouds in the sky, which made it a lot darker inside. Mum let us finish our school work ealier because it was quite hard to see in the dark, and did I mention that we were working by candlelight? Well I wasn't, I was working with a torch, 🔦 but my brothers were.
As this was all going on, we put a fire on in the fireplace for some light and warmth (because we couldn't turn our heaters on). Mum usually doesn't let me but on this day she allowed me to play Lego in the front room (where the fireplace is). Most of the time my baby brother tried to get to the Lego tubs, as he always does. It's a lot harder to play when you're contantly ripping Lego out of a baby's hand and moving him to another room. Though I still love him, and he is really hard to get angry at because he's so cute. 😍
Later on in the day when I was playing Lego, all of the family was full of joy because the light came back on!
Alleluia!!
I almost forgot to tell you something. If you haven't read the last post, please read it soon because at the end of the post it asks you to guess how many pieces there are in the Lego ship I made. If you haven't read it, click this:
Answer is below.
Bye now!
Answer: 485 pieces.
Comments
Post a Comment