Massive Lego Titanic.
Just a little while ago I made a massive Lego Titanic without instructions.
I made it in about 40 minutes but improved it over a few days. This model looks a lot longer than it originally was. On the day I began making it, my siblings were having a bath, and I think you know what happened next. Of course I put it in the bath! Sadly though it didn't float; instead it just toppled to the side (which was really annoying) and all the chimneys fell off. The anchor on the right hand side of the boat is made by a handcuff piece that we got from a police Lego set. I have some pictures of the model outside of the bath for you:
When I took it out of the bath it was all wet and dripping, so I had to leave it in the bathroom for another day to dry. Guess how my clutter-free Mum felt about that?
Bye now!
P.S. Please keep reading this blog for an upcoming amazing bottle flipping post!
P.P.S. Guess how many pieces there are in the ship. I will tell you how many there are in the next post.
Bye now (for real)!
Love it Mikey!
ReplyDeleteThat's incredible! I once built a Lego Titanic, it took HOURS! -Finn
ReplyDelete