Knock Knock Jokes!
Today I'm telling jokes! Enjoy! 😃 😁 😂 😆 😅
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Icy!
Icy who?
I see underwear!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Pencil.
Pencil who?
Wear a belt or your pencil fall down!!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Mister!
Mister who?
I mister the last train home!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Normal Lee.
Normal lee who?
Normal lee I have school today but, I HAVE THE DAY OFF!!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Debate.
Debate who?
Debate goes on the end of the fishing rod.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Who.
Who who?
Are you an owl?! 😧
Knock knock.
Who's there?
My pantsa
My pantsa who?
My pants are falling down! (How embarrassing)!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Nanna.
Nanna who?
NANNA YOUR BUSINESS!!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Nobell.
Nobell who?
No bell, I just knock.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Ifel.
Ifel who?
I fell down!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Smore.
Smore who?
Can I have Smore MARSHMALLOWS?!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Despair.
Despair who?
Despair tire is flat!
I hope you enjoyed my Knock Knock jokes! 😀
P.S. I love emojis a lot as you can see. 😀😁😂😃😄😎😍😋😊😉😇😆😅😏

Hi Michael
ReplyDeleteI really like knock knock jokes they are so funny. -Elle