Army Soldiers, are Our Reward!
Yesterday a delivery came at our doorstep; it was the army men we asked for!
Mum said that if we memorise a poem or a Scripture verse, we can get an army soldiers, till we collect the whole set. If we memorise something long, we get two men; but if it is easy, we get one. So far together, we have twelve men. The man I chose was a soldier with a M-60 machine gun (I know my guns), a guy with a huge gun on a stand, and one another guy with a little blaster.
Mum got two packs of the soldiers, each one containing 100! So that means that we got 200 soldiers in all. (Not to brag but, I'm a really smart kid). 😏
Hope you like the picture. 😀 😁 😃 😄 😎 😏 😆 ↓
The soldiers you see are one pack. 💂
Now that is a LOT of soldiers! I've only got three so far. -Finn
ReplyDelete