Flamin' Foot

I was carving some wood for a sword on a work horse. The leg from the work house folded in and fell on my foot! Ouch! 


Now I am at the hospital in the waiting room with my dad at 5:17pm, wearing a silly mask! I came to Emergency and a nurse practitioner examined my foot. I took off my shoe and sock, and she saw where it was bruised. After she examined the foot, she said I had to get an x-ray. I got two x-rays done on my foot. Looking at the x-rays, it is not broken, thankfully!


I can't walk on my foot very well, so I usually hop or walk on the side of my foot where it doesn't hurt much. My foot is getting better, all I ask is that people don't kick it or step on it!  When my foot is fully recovered, I can jump on the trampoline again and hopefully not hurt it, because Mum and Dad are getting tired of taking us kids to the hospital all of the time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!