Christmas!
A few days ago it was my the best Christmas ever!
When we awoke, all the kids went to the stockings! We each got two boxes of Pringles and four mini chip packets, along with a lot of chocolate. We also got a little toy in our stocking. I got 35 marbles, my younger brother got a little magic set, my even younger brother got a Yo-Yo, my even younger brother got a little toy were you have to get three balls into three holes, my sister got a necklace and a bracelet, and my baby brother got a bib. 😍
We got dressed, then quickly opened our presents. I got a set of 230 marbles, a Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales comic book, and two shirts. The next brother in line got a Robot boxing match set from me, new jeans, and a Nathan Hale book as well. The next brother in line got a 1000 piece puzzle, two little Nate the Great books, and a T-shirt. The next brother in line got a Helicopter with spinning propellers, a fireman book, and a polo shirt. Last but not least, my sister got a little princess dress, a Madeline book, and a Bluey puzzle (a character from a TV show).
When we finished opening our presents, we went to our grandparent's house. We ate brunch together at 11:00am. I had so much food I could barley have desert, which was trifle cake. Then it was present time!
Us kids got four Laser-X guns (I was really exited about that). I got a new cap and flip flops like the rest of my brothers, as well as a bag of lollies each. So far it was a great day, and it was only half done.
After it was present time, we stayed for a little longer, played with our new toys, and set off to our other set of grandparents.
We arrived at about 2:30pm; luckily we just made it for a very late lunch. We ate turkey and ham with some of my grandmother's special crispy potatoes. I was so full from my other grandparent's house, that I couldn't eat too much. I wish I could have eaten more of that delicious food! 😢
Then it was present time for the third time today! I got a velcro target toy and some velcro balls to throw at the target. Us older three kids together got a new cricket bag, a huge tub of lego, and tickets to the cricket! The younger three kids got so many books, I can't count. Then it was dessert; luckily this time I could eat a little. As you know my grandma is a very good cook, and this year she made the best Christmas Pudding ever!
It was a gggrrreeeaaattt day
cricket bag
laser-X and Nathan Hales Hazardous Tales
Lego box and a dart board
MARBLES
Sounds like a great day! (How many marbles do you have!?) -Finn
ReplyDeleteExactly 265 marbles.
ReplyDelete