Going to the cricket.

A few days ago, my brothers and I went to the cricket with our uncle! The cricket tickets were a Christmas gift. Our uncle came to pick us up at about 6:15pm to take us to the cricket. When we arrived, we signed in, got four Melbourne Star flags (that's the cricket team we go for), and took our seats. It was raining a little bit, but luckily we were sitting undercover. The game started at 7:15pm exactly, and Adelaide Strikers were bowling first (they're the opposition team). About two seconds into the game we started eating our meat pies; I ate my pie very quickly. The Adelaide Strikers only got two people out, including Glenn Maxwell, the sixth best batter in the world! 😦 The Melbourne Stars made 179 runs, which is an excellent score and a hard number to beat. Then is was the Adelaide Strikers turn to bat. The Stars kept getting them out, 10 batters in all, and they only made about 64 runs. That's an easy victory for the Stars! During the game we also had a box of chips. 😋 🍟 The Stars won by 115 runs. Now they're going to climb up the ladder!

I had a great night. 

P.S. I fell asleep at about 11:45 PM. 💤
                    
                                   Cricket flag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Cricket!

Lego Singer!

Thumbsey!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

Ten Hilarious Jokes

Very Dark