YouTube Videos.
In this post I will recommend some You Tube channels that I enjoy watching.
The first YouTube channel I love is Jellies Marbles Runs. It is my favourite because for me, it is like watching a sport. I am desperate to watch all of his seasons like...
Marble Olympics (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Marbula 1,
Marbula E,
Glass Car Championship, and much more!
My second best YouTube channel is Dude Perfect. It is made by five guys that do various trick shots and stunts. They're really awesome. Make sure you watch their battles.
The next channel, called Lego World Record, is made by someone who is a Lego freak. Some of the videos are of crazy-sized vehicles and buildings that made world record. Watch the car world records as well.
This one isn't a channel; just search, Rubric cubes. Some of the things you'll find are people trying to solve massive cubes and beat world record times.
This one isn't a channel either; just search, Lego stop motion movies. I recommend army wars because of the really cool lego tanks, and also because some stories are true, such as stories of WWI and WWII. I also recommend police rescues, because of the police cars and massive explosions. They a lot better than Lego Friends, which is a boring girls TV show.
I hope you enjoy watching all these YouTube videos.

Comments
Post a Comment