Code is a way of talking to each other without saying words. Code can be formed in many different ways. I will use two of my favourite codes! The first code is with letters and numbers: A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13 N=14 O=15 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26. 8 15 16 5 25 15 21 5 14 10 15 25 5 4 20 8 5 3 15 4 5! What did I just say? A. Did you enjoy the code. B. Hope you enjoyed the code. C. Asdf dft vfghyuj edf frtg! If you answered B, you are correct! 😀 If you answered C, you are the worst reader in the world! Second code: A= + B= - C= x D= : E= &...
One day when I was playing Lego in my room, I tried to build a person. I made a blue man putting his thumbs up, so I named him 'Thumbsey'! First I made the body for Thumbsey; it took a little time to make him look fat (I did that on purpose). Trying to get him to stand up was difficult because the weight of his body kept making him fall. After that I made his head and attached it to the body. I also made a bed for him to lie on, and because he was so fat and heavy, the bed had to be strong enough to support him. He also has two different eyes, and 100 dollars under his pillow (just for fun)! I hope you like the pictures! (Look out for the 100 dollar note under the pillow)!
A few days ago it was my the best Christmas ever! When we awoke, all the kids went to the stockings! We each got two boxes of Pringles and four mini chip packets, along with a lot of chocolate. We also got a little toy in our stocking. I got 35 marbles, my younger brother got a little magic set, my even younger brother got a Yo-Yo, my even younger brother got a little toy were you have to get three balls into three holes, my sister got a necklace and a bracelet, and my baby brother got a bib. 😍 We got dressed, then quickly opened our presents. I got a set of 230 marbles, a Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales comic book, and two shirts. The next brother in line got a Robot boxing match set from me, new jeans, and a Nathan Hale book as well. The next brother in line got a 1000 piece puzzle, two little Nate the Great books, and a T-shirt. The next brother in line got a Helicopter with spinning propellers, a fireman book, and a polo shirt. Last but not least, my sister got a lit...
Once I was in my room playing Lego, when I tried to make a face! Faces are one of the hardest things to make out of Lego, but I did it! First I got most of the skin-coloured Lego pieces from inside the tub. Then I started to make a jaw of the face, which took a long time to get the shape and size right. After that, I started to make the head, nose, and eyes for the face, which also took a long time to get right. I got the jaw part and slid it into the Lego head so the jaw could slide up and down to make it talk. It was very hard to make him and it took a lot of trial and error, but I got it done. Here's a video below of him singing! I hope you like the video, and don't forget to see my other Lego creation called Thumsey 👍 coming in another of my blog posts soon! 😀
Today I'm telling jokes! Enjoy! 😃 😁 😂 😆 😅 Knock knock. Who's there? Icy! Icy who? I see underwear! Knock knock. Who's there? Pencil. Pencil who? Wear a belt or your pencil fall down!! Knock knock. Who's there? Mister! Mister who? I mister the last train home! Knock knock. Who's there? Normal Lee. Normal lee who? Normal lee I have school today but, I HAVE THE DAY OFF!! Knock knock. Who's there? Debate. Debate who? Debate goes on the end of the fishing rod. Knock knock. Who's there? Who. Who who? Are you an owl?! 😧 Knock knock. Who's there? My pantsa My pantsa who? My pants are falling down! (How embarrassing)! Knock knock. Who's there? Nanna. Nanna who? NANNA YOUR BUSINESS!! Knock knock. ...
Hello everybody, and welcome to my joke post. So prepare to laugh you pants off! 👖 #1 A cave man was rolling a big rock down a hill, then a cave woman said to him, "What are you doing?" Then the cave man replied, "I'm making music." Surprised, the cave woman said, "What type of music?" The cave man said, "Rock'n roll!" #2 Which side of a chicken has the most feathers on: The outside. #3 What is tall and hairy, lives in the Himalayas, and does 500 sit ups a day? An abdominal snowman. #4 Did you know that it takes three sheep to make a sweater! Wow, I didn't even know sheep could knit. #5 What would you do if a bull charged at you? Pay him cash. #6 Just imagine that a T-rex was chasing you, what do you do?! Stop imaging. #7 What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer. #8 Why can't a leopard hide. Because it's always spotted. #9 Why did the Cyclops...
If you are a member of my family, or a friend that has been to our Church, you've probably heard of this lady I am about to talk about. This lady (I'll keep her name private) is a very kind lady that is always seen at Mass. She is also the Lolly Lady. Whenever Mass is finished, we always wait next to her car for her to bring all the lollies out of her boot. Because she is a little old, she takes a little time to walk to her car. Whenever we see her she always proclaims that she loves us so much. She almost always gets my sister's name wrong; not long ago she called her Lucy! Lollies. My favourite lollies are called Fantales, which are chocolate covered caramels. Yum! She also gives us ginger biscuits, mini slices of bread, and some biscuits with sultanas inside them! 😋 I'm gnawing at my hand thinking about it. Hope you like the post! 🍪 🍭
Guess what? A few weeks ago we started basketball training! 👍👌 Mum signed us up for a homeschooling basketball group about eight minutes away from our house. I always thought I was really bad at basketball, but since we've started playing I've become heaps better, I think. The first day we did some warm ups and a dribbling game; the rules to it are simple. There is a big square painted on the ground and everyone playing stays inside this square. Each person has their own ball to bounce, and as they're bouncing the ball they have to knock other player's balls out of the square. The last person left bouncing a ball is the winner! 🥇 In the first game, I came third. 🥉 Still, better than nothing. After this game we did shooting practice and the coaches told us how to shoot a ball accurately. They said that the way to remember how to shoot is to remember the abreviation 'BEEF'. B stands for balance. You should have your feet in line with your shoulders. E stands ...
A few weeks ago my brothers and I started cricket! When it was our first day of training, we learnt how to bowl a ball. We played a few games; one of them involved throwing a ball at to the coach and he batted it back. In our second training session we were in the nets, which is like a cage for batting in so that the ball doesn't go far. That was really fun. To play cricket you need a lot of gear. If you are batting you need a box (to protect your parts), 😊 leg pads, gloves to protect your hands, a helmet, and of course, a bat. Not long ago I broke one of our cricket bats while playing, so I was excited when I got another one for my birthday. 🏏 In our first match of cricket for the season, we lost. 😢 We only had eight people on our team, not the usual 11. That's one reason why we didn't win. Despite the fact that we only had two training sessions, we did a pretty good job. Then we got put into a different team, which had won their first match. In Round 2, WE LOST BY FIV...
Comments
Post a Comment