Food.

Hello everyone! This post is a little strange, so if you're not a strange person, look away now!

Food labels:
I will say a food, and then I will label it with either of the following: gross, bad, good, great, awesome, or taste bud exploding! The label taste bud exploding will be abbreviated to TBE.
If you think my labelling is wrong, just leave a comment to what you think I should have labeled the item.

Now I will say the foods:

#1 Salad: 
     Bad
(except for crouton salad)

#2 Jelly: 
     Awesome.

#3 Chocolate: 
     TBE.

#4 Fish & chips: 
     50% awesome, other 50% TBE.

#5 Pizza: 🍕 😋
     TBE.

#6 Chips (Doritos):
     TBE.

#7 Baby formula:
     gross!

#8 Broth: 
     gross.

#9 Salad sandwich:
     good

#10 Tacos without beans:
     Awesome.

#11 Mouldy egg covered with poo!
     That is so disgusting I can't put it into words.

#12 Hot dog:
     TBE.

#13 Sausage rolls:
     TBE. 

This is the end of the strangest post in the world. I hope you enjoyed it! 

P.S. All this food is making me hungry, except for #11.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!