Food.

Hello everyone! This post is a little strange, so if you're not a strange person, look away now!

Food labels:
I will say a food, and then I will label it with either of the following: gross, bad, good, great, awesome, or taste bud exploding! The label taste bud exploding will be abbreviated to TBE.
If you think my labelling is wrong, just leave a comment to what you think I should have labeled the item.

Now I will say the foods:

#1 Salad: 
     Bad; 
(except for crouton salad)

#2 Jelly: 
     Awesome.

#3 Chocolate: 
     TBE.

#4 Fish & chips: 
     50% awesome, other 50% TBE.

#5 Pizza: πŸ• πŸ˜‹
     TBE.

#6 Chips (Doritos):
     TBE.

#7 Baby formula:
     gross!

#8 Broth: 
     gross.

#9 Salad sandwich:
     good. 

#10 Tacos without beans:
     Awesome.

#11 Mouldy egg covered with poo!
     That is so disgusting I can't put it into words.

#12 Hot dog:
     TBE.

#13 Sausage rolls:
     TBE. 

This is the end of the strangest post in the world. I hope you enjoyed it! 

P.S. All this food is making me hungry, except for #11.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bit About Me!

Morse code.

Camels Throughout History.

Rubik's Cubes

More Lego Faces, and the end to Thumbsey.

Army Soldiers, are Our Reward!

The Basic Way to Play Chess.

Trick shots #2.

Flamin' Foot

Lots About Star Wars!