Best Birthday ever!
Recently it was my birthday! We all woke up at 8:00am and ate Coco Pops for breakfast (we don't normally get to eat Coco Pops). It was really yum. Then I opened up my presents. 😆 First was a cricket bat I asked for, because we play cricket now (read in a later post). Then I opened a really cool Lego car set that my grandparents gave me. If you turn a little cog on the top of the car, the wheels at the front turn. After that was a new Meccano set, which has instructions for ten different builds, one of them being a Quod bike. Then I got a new shirt from my other set of grandparents (I was running low on shirts because I am growing at an incredible speed), and because I'm getting older, it was size 14! I also got a box of chocolates along with 10 dollars from my uncle.
After I opened my presents, we watched the movie, 'Shaolin Soccer' and I built the Lego set.
Then we went to our grandparents house for lunch, which was toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. The weather was nice so went to the beach for about an hour. I spotted a lot of little fish about 15 cm long, and a lot of jelly fish (the type that can't sting you)!
When we went back to my grandparents house, I watched a funny show on a huge TV, and then it was dinner time. Of course, I had PIZZA! 😀 🍕 And for dessert was my grandmother's cake; she's a rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyy good baker. We also had the cake with some ice-cream.
I'm starting to gnaw on my hand just thinking about it.
After all that eating, we tried to get the cricket on TV, but it didn't work. Thankfully it worked on my uncle's phone; he likes cricket as well.
When we came home from a big day, we went straight to bed. It was really late - about 10:00pm!
It was a great day. 😀
PICTURE OF PRESENTS:
That sounds like a really fun birthday! -Finn
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDelete