Things you won't believe.

Today I am giving you Truth Sayings. All of these sayings are true.

#1 
I'm not a weirdo.

#2
Marbles were made by Romans and where originally clay balls, or scrunched up paper!

#3
The storm on Jupiter is gradually getting smaller and scientists don't know why.

#4
80% of the human brain is water. 😨

#5
Some plants can grow in shapes of the stars in the sky. ⭐

#6
80% of the human body is water. 

#7
The footy team Richmond, has won three grand finals in a row. 🦁

#8  
We are the best family in the world!

#9
There is a world record of keeping a tarantula in your mouth, while blowing as many bubbles as you can. Only one man has tried it. 🕷

#10
It might be raining diamonds on Jupiter. 

#11
Without the stratosphere, the sun would bring harmful rays of radiation to earth and it would be very hard to live.

#12
71% of the earth's surface is water. 

#13
Dung beetles use the Milky Way to find their way around. 

#14
Lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun.

#15
When houseflies buzz, they always pronounce the musical note F.



I hoped you liked all the fifteen facts.

Comments

  1. Very informative Michael. Any smelly facts for us???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not today, but do you have any hideous or horrible facts for us!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is your hideous fact: Birds don't urinate, so their poop contains uric acid (which is normally in urine). This is what makes bird poop white.

      Is that hideous enough for you?!

      Delete
  3. Are you like a bird? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I think it's funny that no one has challenged the veracity of #1.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love Cricket!

Lego Singer!

Thumbsey!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

Ten Hilarious Jokes

Very Dark