Ten Hilarious Jokes
In this post I will be telling you ten of the best jokes I know. Hopefully you find them amusing.
#1. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? Because he could get a hole in one. π
#2. Why is Cinderella so bad at sport? Because she always runs away from the ball. πΎ
#3. Why did Robin get sent off the cricket field? Because he broke his bat, man. ππ¦
#4. Why did the soccer pitch turn into a triangle? Because someone took a corner. ⚽
#5. A man was driving his car and accidentally took an illegal U-turn. The man's son looked behind them and said, "Don't worry dad, the police behind us did the same thing."
#6. Someone at a restaurant said to the waiter, "This boiled egg is bad." Then the waiter replied, "Don't blame me, I only laid the table." π₯
#7. The teacher said to her students, "If I have ten apples in my right hand, and eight in my left, what do I have?" A student answered, "Big hands." π
#8. What is the difference between a mosquito and a fly? Try zipping up a mosquito. π¦
#9. Who made king Arthur's round table? Sir-Cumference.
#10. The cricket player who dropped six catches that day was getting dressed in the changing room and said, "I think I'm catching a cold." Then his captain replied saying, "Thankfully you can catch something."
I hope you liked the post, and stay tuned for more.
Very amusing! I like the u-turn one best!!!
ReplyDelete