How to Make a Marble Run!
I like racing marbles a lot and I've made at least 25 different tracks! Whenever I finish my school work for the day, I usually make a marble run. I hope to add some videos of them to my blog.
So what is a marble run? It is a track that a marble runs along, on its own or to race other marbles. You can make them out of cardboard, funnels, Lego, and much more!
These are the steps for how to make a marble run:
Step #1: First you will need to have a variety of marbles to race with.
Step #2: You will need to make a track out of whatever you want for your marble to run on
(you could try to make my marble track below if you wanted to).
Step #3: When you're done with the track, test it by releasing five marbles to roll. If at least four marbles finish the track, I would say the track worked well. If not, make a few arrangements to your track where the marbles got stuck or fell off.
Step #4: When you have finished your arrangements, you can now race your marbles!
So stop reading and start building!
Hope you liked the video.
Comments
Post a Comment