Painful and Frustrating!

Lately I have been doing some cup trick shots, and in this post I will show them to you. The goal of a cup shot is to throw a cup and make it land into another cup. These can be very challenging. 

Shot #1
I was very lucky on this shot, because it only took 
me around 10 minutes! Because I was blindfolded,
it made the shot twice as hard.


Shot #2
This took me close to 30 minutes, which is longer than 
I thought it would take. Relaxing on my bed made it easier though.
The video below is a blooper of this trick shot.


This was quite frustrating. 😡😠😡💣



Shot #3
This took me less than 10 minutes, which is
 good because I though it would take me longer.



I hope you like these trick shots. Stay tuned for more videos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Cricket!

Lego Singer!

Thumbsey!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

Ten Hilarious Jokes

Trick Shots!