That's a massive Lego person!
A little while ago I built an absolutely massive Lego person!
Surprisingly, the model took a quick 30 minutes to build, not including the head; the head itself took about 10 minutes. This is obviously not the best head I've ever made. For one, you can see one pupil is round and the other is square; this was unintentional. If you look at the picture, you can see a mini fig at the bottom, which is 4cm high.
There are many facts to this person, and I'm going to tell them to you!
(Just to let you know a mini fig is a little Lego person, like in the picture).
#1. The weight of the giant is exactly 574g.
#2. Its height is about 38cm.
#3. It weighs 114 times heavier than a mini fig.
#4. It is 10 times higher than a mini fig.
#5. A mini fig weighs 5g.
The last fact wasn't a fact about the big person at all.
Hope you like the post.

I do like it! That's a great Lego person! -Finn
ReplyDelete