Mind Blowing Facts!

In this post, I will obviously be telling you mind blowing facts. Enjoy!


#1

The biggest wheel manufacturing business in the world is the brand LEGO! 


#2

If all of Antarctica melted, all the shores in the world would rise up to 20 meters.


#3

All the gold in the world combines to over 21m³! That's a lot of gold. (Mum and dad don't believe this fact so now I am doubting its acuracy).


#4

France is one of the most countries in the world that buys chocolate. 🍫


#5

The coldest temperature ever recorded in Antarctica was -89.2 degrees celsius (-182.6 degrees fahrenheit).


#6

The speed of a spy plane is 3,500km p/h.


#7

The speed of the earth traveling around the sun is 110,000km p/h! So whenever you think you're staying still, you're actually going at 1000's of kilometres per hour.


#8

There is about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms in your body.


#9

A firework is about 1,000,000,000 times louder than the average human voice.


#10

The tallest building in the world has 163 floors, 57 elevators, and the speed of the elevators is about three  floors per second.


#11

1 mile = 1.6km.


#12

45% of a male's body is muscle and 35% of a female's body is muscle.


#13

Five plastic bottles can be melted down to make a ski jacket.


#14

Octopi have three hearts. ❤️ 


#15

My second favorite youtube channel (Dude Perfect) has over 12,000,000,000 views and over 50,000,000 subscribers.


#16

In America during the 1980s, people drank soft drink more than water.


#17

China's population is over 1.36 billion people.


#18

Hot water freezes quicker than cold water.


#19

This is the second blog I've ever had. My first blog I only wrote two sentences (because I was only 7 years old).


#20

As I was typing this blog, I asked my dad for a twentieth fact. He said, "I love you. That's a fact."


There are your amazing facts. Please post a comment saying which is your favourite.

Bye!

Comments

  1. They're all my favourite! Who knew octopi had three hearts? -Finn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!