Mini Post #5. 3 Best LEGO Creations.

In this post I will be showing three of my best Lego creations I have ever built!

My third best creation, that I made in a few hours (over three days), is a truck. It wasn't the most difficult but it took a long while. One of the pieces I took from my brother not knowing it was his. When he told me that he needed it, I said that if I keep the piece he can play with the truck whenever he wants. Thankfully he agreed:

Third prize. 🥉

My second best creation is a car from the movie "Back to the Future."  We watched the Back to the Future movie with our dad because it was his favourite movie as a child. It inspired me to make the car, which took many, many hours over the course of a few days!


Second prize. 🥈

The best Lego creation I have ever built, which I have repaired many times, is a... (drum roll please) Formula 1 Race Car! 🚗 At our old house, we used to be able to hear the racing cars from the Grand Prix and since I was little, I've always like to watch the cars compete.

First prize. 🥇

I hope you liked the creations and the post! 

Secrete code:
23, 1,
If you don't know about the "Secrete code" go to the post Secrete Code Game.


Comments

  1. That's really cool! Have you ever thought about building a TIE fighter? -Finn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!