Laser tag, mini golf, and bowling!
A few days ago we went to laser tag, mini golf, and bowling with our friend!
First our friend's Dad picked us up from our house to drive us there. When we arrived, we saw a ton of arcades. We couldn't play them yet because we had a time of two and a half hours to play all the games, and we had to wait for our time slot.
We started with laser tag, which was really fun. We were the red team for about three games. One game I came first place!
It was then time for bowling! 🎳 I got two strikes, but sadly didn't win against my younger brother; he got over 100 points! Then it was the second round - I won! (As we played we had a bowl of chips).
After bowling, it was time for mini golf. What you had to do is get the ball into the hole (as you know), but there were different obstacles that you had to get the balls in as fast as you can. Of course I won!
Finally it was time for arcade games! I played a few car games, a gun game where you have to shoot targets on a screen, and a basketball game. My friend and my younger brother earned a few tickets, but my other brother and I didn't. The tickets were a reward for winning a game. With the tickets we got a kazoo each and a few lollies. One of my brothers got a set of glowing vampire teeth.
It was a great day, and one day soon we're going to the Zoo with the same friend.
Source: http://www.ipswitchfirst.com.au

Comments
Post a Comment