I love Cricket!
A few weeks ago my brothers and I started cricket! When it was our first day of training, we learnt how to bowl a ball. We played a few games; one of them involved throwing a ball at to the coach and he batted it back. In our second training session we were in the nets, which is like a cage for batting in so that the ball doesn't go far. That was really fun.
To play cricket you need a lot of gear. If you are batting you need a box (to protect your parts), 😊 leg pads, gloves to protect your hands, a helmet, and of course, a bat. Not long ago I broke one of our cricket bats while playing, so I was excited when I got another one for my birthday. 🏏
In our first match of cricket for the season, we lost. 😢 We only had eight people on our team, not the usual 11. That's one reason why we didn't win. Despite the fact that we only had two training sessions, we did a pretty good job. Then we got put into a different team, which had won their first match. In Round 2, WE LOST BY FIVE RUNS!!! 😡 😡 😡 In the following week, my brothers and I had our first victory! 😀 Round 4 was even better because we won by 31 runs. And our team got a new record of 155 runs so far this season! 😀😁😃😀😁😃 Last weekend we had Round 5. We did pretty badly at batting; they got eight of us out! Yet we still won by one point! I don't know how we did it.
I hope you liked the post. And next time I have a game, wish me luck! 😀

Good luck for the next match!!!
ReplyDelete