12 Rules For Life!

These 12 rules will hopefully change your life. To be truthful, it will probably make your life worse!


#1 Before you go to the toilet, open the lid, or you're going to make a mess! 🚽


#2 Never ever punch your boss. If you do, you're going to get a sack over and you're going to get the sack. 


#3 In a car when you beep a horn, don't beep it out of anger, you're probably going to get a bruised eye! 


#4 When you're boiling water, don't try to be brave by putting your hand in the boiled water.  


#5 Don't eat flies. You'll get sick! 


#6 Don't lie.................................................................................. much.


#7 When people use the phrase, "Knock your self out." Don't literately knock your self out.


#8 When you see someone fall over or hurt themselves, slowly tiptoe backwards. Just so you won't get involved.


#9 Birds suck on flowers, not humans (I once sucked a flower at my grandparents house, it tasted pretty bad). 


#10 Don't jump in a fire, believe me you'll regret it. 🔥


#11 Don't eat too much; then you'll end up like me, and you don't want to end up like me.


#12 Start a blog, then you'll get more attention. That's why I started a blog.


Congratulations, you just read the 12 most superfluous rules of life.

I have followed all these rules of life, and look how I turned out (pretty horrible)! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!