The Week that Was!

This week I made a few marble runs, of course! I made one out of cardboard boxes and am currently working on one that will me made out of paper towel rolls. I chipped a marble this week, too.

It snowed in Melbourne on Wednesday (read more in the previous post)! This might not be a big deal to people who get snow every Winter, but it doesn't typically snow in Melbourne.

Mum has been doing some gardening to prepare the Spring garden beds. On Thursday, when we were gardening, we picked a bucket load of potatoes that Mum didn't even know we were growing! Tonight we are eating mashed potatoes.

On Thursday, I was carving wood to make a sword when the wooden stand I was carving on slipped and fell on my foot! It was very heavy! My foot became very inflamed and my dad, who is a nurse, said that it's not impossible that my foot could be broken. We'll wait to see if it improves.

We've also been doing a lot of school work this week. In maths, Mum and I have been learning how to multiply decimals. The work is getting harder, but I'm a smart kid. 😉 On Friday, Mum rented the movie Sonic the Hedgehog as a reward for our good school week. It was really good! 

For the first time ever I emailed my dad this week, and now he's emailing me!   

So that's my corona life; smashing feet, emailing dad, snow in Melbourne, watching movies, and finding potatoes we didn't know that were growing!

Bye now! 😀 😁 😂 😃 😄 😎 😝 😜 😛 😚 😙 😣 😤 😥


Image: Potatoes from our garden

Comments


  1. What an eventful week!

    How is your mum coming along with those decimals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she has a point, so its just a whole number!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!