Secret Code!

Code is a way of talking to each other without saying words. Code can be formed in many different ways. I will use two of my favourite codes!

The first code is with letters and numbers:

A=1

B=2    C=3

D=4    E=5

F=6    G=7

H=8    I=9

J=10    K=11

L=12    M=13

N=14    O=15

P=16    Q=17

R=18    S=19

T=20    U=21

V=22    W=23

X=24    Y=25

Z=26.


8 15 16 5    25 15 21     5 14 10 15 25 5 4     20 8 5    3 15 4 5!


What did I just say?

A.  Did you enjoy the code.

B. Hope you enjoyed the code.

C. Asdf  dft  vfghyuj  edf  frtg!

If you answered B, you are correct! πŸ˜€

If you answered C, you are the worst reader in the world! 


Second code:

A= +        B= -

C= x        D= :

E= &        F= *

G= $        H= @

I= #        J= "

K= (         L= '

M= )        N= .

O= <        P= [

Q= ^         R= ~

S= =        T= `

U= %        V= ! 

W= /        X= {

Y= }        Z= >


[  '  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  +  =  &        =   &  .  :       +      x <  ) ) & . `


What did you read?

A. eat lots of PIZZA!

B. Lfghe eghoghr raging egiujh

C. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease send a comment


If you answered C, you are correct!

And if you answered B, you are the worst reader in the world! 😧

And I'm serious about the comment.


Bye! πŸ˜€ 😁 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ 😎 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😏 πŸ˜‡




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!