Lots of Gardening, and Maybe Chickens!

Mum and the rest of us have been gardening a lot for the last few days. In the backyard, there was one big weed and a rose bush. My brothers and mum couldn't pull the weed out because it was so tough, but when Miraculous Me came along, I just grabbed it and yanked it out with my bare hands! After that there was a rose bush that Mum didn't want because she thought it was a thorny, superfluous weed, so we had to pull it out. And you guessed it, I ripped it out! Today we realised that Dad really wanted that rose bush, so now he's getting it out of the bin to plant it again. 😧 

Last Thursday, Mum and us children planted some Pak Choy in the garden beds. I wasn't really into it, but I helped a little. And Mum said she really wants chickens. I really want chickens, too. If I got to name one I would name it CHOCOLATE! 😀 One of my brothers said he would call one Toby or Rumplestiltskin, and one of my other brothers said that he wanted to call one Skinny Legs! 

One day last year we were looking in the backyard, when I saw a fox just standing there staring at me! It was a little freaky. Then I told Dad straight away, so we both ran to the backyard to try and find it, but one of my brothers said that he saw the fox run away! I think you know that foxes like to eat chickens, so we have to make sure we protect the chickens.

Comments

  1. I really want chickens too! But we're not allowed "pets" in our rental house...hopefully when we buy. I wonder what Finn would name them. Finns Dad always had special roosters that he got to name when he was a kid.

    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!