A Bit About Me!

Hello everyone! 


My name is Michael. I am 13 years old and I live in Australia with my large family. I have lots of hobbies: reading, playing with Lego, making Lego stop motion movies, jumping on the trampoline, riding my bike and scooter, playing soccer and the piano, and eating. My favourite food is pizza. 



In my blog I will be writing about the things I learn, see, and make, and the places that I go. So come on and get reading! 


Comments

  1. What a smart, intelligent and interesting boy you are Michael! I'm truly amazed by your prolific ability to write, and the interesting facts you have gathered. I have learned so much thus far! I hope you continue to write, because you are so good at it. Love from your number one blog fan! 😉✌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Code!

Thumbsey!

Christmas!

Lego Singer!

Knock Knock Jokes!

Joke time!

Kind lady.

Bounce, Shoot, Score!

I love Cricket!