Joke time!

Hello everybody, and welcome to my joke post. So prepare to laugh you pants off! 👖
                          
#1
A cave man was rolling a big rock down a hill, then a cave woman said to him, "What are you doing?" 
Then the cave man replied, "I'm making music." 
    Surprised, the cave woman said, "What type of music?" 
The cave man said, "Rock'n roll!"

#2
Which side of a chicken has the most feathers on:
The outside.

#3
What is tall and hairy, lives in the Himalayas, and does 500 sit ups a day?
An abdominal snowman.

#4
Did you know that it takes three sheep to make a sweater!
Wow, I didn't even know sheep could knit.

#5
What would you do if a bull charged at you?
Pay him cash.

#6
Just imagine that a T-rex was chasing you, what do you do?!
Stop imaging.

#7
What do you call a sleeping bull?
A bulldozer.

#8
Why can't a leopard hide.
Because it's always spotted.

#9
Why did the Cyclops school teacher quit?
Because he only had one pupil. 👁

#10
What animal falls from the sky when it rains?
Reindeer. 

#11
Someone offered a zombie a life jacket on a boat trip.
And the zombie said, "I don't need it, I'm already dead."

#12
How do you get Santa to come through the window?
Turn the fireplace on. 🔥 🎅

That is the twelve best jokes I have.

Comments

  1. I literally laughed my pants off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be a monk, but I never got the chants. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to be a monk too, but I have too many bad habits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment